Boyish Charm

Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Tagged again...

Kristin tagged me!
She totally took this off of Heidi Swapp's Blog - What better person to steal from, right?!?!

Four jobs you’ve had in your life:
The Cutting Edge... my dads computer store. I built and repaired computers
Medex Home Health... Administrative Assistant/Office Manager.. I was in charge of it all!!!
Hospice of Central Oklahoma (HOCO) Same title as above... I loved both of these jobs!!!
Urocor... Hated that job, actually loved what I did, but I was doing a higher ranked job and getting paid for the lower one, ughhhh. And the boss, that was NEVER in the office was a b*tch when she was there!

Four movies you would watch over and over:
8 Seconds
Pure Country
Dirty Dancing
Stepmom

Four places you have lived:
Oklahoma
Connecticut
Massachusetts
Texas
(and back to Oklahoma)

Four TV shows you love to watch:
Friends
ER
CSI
CMT videos

Four websites you visit daily:
Reading my daily blogs
Just 4 Keeps
Two Peas In A Bucket
Ebay

Four of your favorite foods:
Chicken Enchiladas
STEAK
Manicotti
Chicken Fettucini Alfredo

Four bloggers you are tagging:
Erin
Sasha
Shanna
Steph

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home