Boyish Charm

Tuesday, January 31, 2006

I'm whooped

After yesterdays "robotic workout", my muscles are a little bit sore... not too bad. Today I went back and the workout was a little bit harder for me to do since my muscles were feeling it already. I tanned afterwards so that when I am a skinny mini I will also be a hot tanned goddess!! ;) Then I got a wild hair up my butt this afternoon to go ahead and walk the trail at the park. I walked so fast and hard that I was only able to walk about 1 1/2 miles, but that was better than nothing.

I am really anxious to see if there will be a difference when I get on the scales at WW Thursday. I sure hope so. I also got measured today at Tan and Tone. After they take a measurement they will measure from that spot down to the ground so that when the measure next time they can be sure to take the measurements on the same exact spot. I am pretty disgusted by what today's measurements were, but hopefully there will be a nice difference with that soon too!

1 Comments:

  • At 9:14 PM PST, Blogger Kristin said…

    Just think of it as a great starting point, because you'll be motivated with how much change you're going to see!! You can do this!! :)

    I started my diet today btw - the new one the dr. put me on... its not awful lol (finally!)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home