Boyish Charm

Wednesday, January 11, 2006

My scale was soooo wrong

We all know that I am on this major kick to lose some major weight. I bought a new WW scale to weigh myself a few weeks ago. I was so upset by the weight it told me. Don weighed himself and he was even a bit shocked. Well over the weekend the scale died. I guess the batteries that were in it weren't really lifetime batteries like it stated. Don came home with some new batteries for it tonight and we all weighed ourselves. I am happy to say that it was wrong by about 28lbs. What a relief that was. Now I don't have quite as much to lose to get to my goal weight.

2 Comments:

  • At 12:47 AM PST, Blogger Kristin said…

    That is AWESOME!!!!!!! :D :D :D

     
  • At 10:59 AM PST, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I just read you comment on my blog, thank you so much for posting!!! What a small world...do you scrap as well? We will have to get together. Check out this site, www.just4keeps.com...they also have a store in Edmond that I work part-time and crop at! Have to tell you...I lOVE your pic's of your boys! I bet they keep you hopping! Talk to ya soon! Erin

     

Post a Comment

<< Home