Boyish Charm

Thursday, February 23, 2006

Getting back to me...

I had my doctor's appt on Tuesday and he said that baby is fine and he has no concerns at this time. He said that my kidney stone is the size of a pea. He is going to get me set up with a urologist in case we need to get the stone removed.

I have been feeling great really! I went and did a little shopping after the doctors appt and bought myself some really comfy and casual loafers! Went to Old Navy and bought Don some new clothes for being such a great husband and taking care of everything last week.

Yesterday we had to go back to Old Navy because of course the jeans I bought him didnt work. So we headed back, exchanged 2 pairs of jeans and he added a pair of pants and sunglasses and I added 4 pairs of flip flops and 3 tank tops! Yay!!! We went to Shoe Carnival next and got him a new pair of casual dress sketchers that he loves and since it was a buy one get one half off day I got a pair of black mules! I think I am set in the shoe department!

Was totally exhausted last night from all the running around and went to bed pretty darn early. Got woke up from a dull pain in my side and became totally depressed. Nooooo Not again! Lucky for me though, I am not feeling anything today. I really fear that pain coming back.

On another note. I had bought James Frey's A Million Little Pieces when Oprah announced it for her book club. I didn't get around to reading it then and of course heard all the stories about it not being complete truth. Well, I just started reading it and I am probably only about 6-7 chapters into it and I am just not sure if I want to finish. For one, (could be my preggo mind now) it is making me so sick reading what is going on with him. I just cringe. For 2, everything I read I think... this is just false. I am not sure if I will continue reading this book or not, but I think I will read something else in the meantime.

Well, tis all for now. I think I will be back later to post tons of pics that I meant to post before I became ill! ;)

Ciao

3 Comments:

  • At 6:18 PM PST, Blogger Unknown said…

    I'm so happy that you're feeling better! Can't wait to see new pics!

     
  • At 8:44 PM PST, Blogger Erin said…

    Christina...I'm so happy to know you're feeling better!
    And CONGRATULATIONS on your new little bundle...you must keep me updated. YAY!

    :)
    (((HUGS)))

     
  • At 8:45 PM PST, Blogger Kristin said…

    I'm so glad you're feeling better!! I kwym about the book too btw - I was wanting to get it after I saw him on Oprah for the first time... after I saw the follow-up with Oprah's expose, I couldnt even think about buying it... i couldnt believe all he admitted to lying about :( He said that most of it was fiction :(

     

Post a Comment

<< Home