Boyish Charm

Friday, June 16, 2006

6/16/06 To Do List

On a message board that I am on, some of the girls do a daily to do list. I have not participated in it until today. I think I might try to do it more often because when you go back and look at everything that you have accomplished during the day, it makes you feel so good. Gee... and some people think I don't do a thing all day!

~~Wash and Dry clothes
~~Fold Clothes
~~Put Clothes away
~~Put away load of stuff that came from old house yesterday
~~Put away and sort clothes of mine that came from old closet (most doesn't fit)
~~Clean living room
~~Clean kitchen
~~Clean dining room
~~Clean breakfast area
Clean downstairs bathrooms
~~Clean my bedroom/sitting room
~~Clean up backyard and get the big trash moved to a spot until it can go to dump.
~~Wrap Zachary's birthday presents
~~Go to grocery store and get food for party tomorrow
~~Go to WIC to pick up new folder and vouchers
~~Give Jonathan a bath for his outing with ga-ma
Work on Package sheet for my photo shoot next week
~~Scout out a place that I want to do the photos
Call and reschedule appt's that were missed since we have moved....
my dr appt.... have to call back monday, their systems are down.
~~jonathan dr appt
tyler dentist... Call back monday, no answer today
~~wic appt
Start sorting through paper piles in the office/scrapbook room so we can get it all filed away
~~Take Tyler to have team photos done.
~~Clean the boys bedroom
~~Clean hallway upstairs
Clean upstairs bathrooms
Clean playroom
Clean nursery
~~Post to blog

3 Comments:

  • At 11:50 AM PDT, Blogger Angela Wenke said…

    WOW That is so true when you write it all down does much your head spin and wonder how you got so much accomplished! Great idea and thank you for sharing

    Angie

     
  • At 12:17 PM PDT, Blogger Unknown said…

    man - you do a ton!!! I wish I could say I did that much everyday, not that there's nothing to do - I just don't do it!

     
  • At 5:50 AM PDT, Blogger Kristin said…

    GREAT job christina!!! i need to post my list today *sigh*!!!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home