Boyish Charm

Monday, March 27, 2006

Feeling Good...

I am feeling great today! Not sure exactly what it is, but I feel wonderful.
Part of it is that for 2 weeks now I am the one that gets up with the kids in the am and gets them dressed and off to school. Prior to that Don would do it and I would sleep in.
I am getting up and staying up.
I am getting my house slowly back in order (which is about time after about 2 months)
Don has got some great things ahead of him! Not anything I want to discuss here, just in case, but pray that things work out for him the way they should!
Don is finally getting some part time help. For 2 weeks now (he fired his employee), he has been working basically 24 hours a day with little sleep at all. Tomorrow one of the kids that Don has watched grow up at church is going t train with him to do the bankruns every day. That will mean that Don can come home after 6am and get some sleep. I will probably answer calls for him unless it is something that I can't handle. I am just glad that he is finding help somewhere!
That is about it for right now. I must go. Have things to do and I am feeling great about doing them!
Have a fabulous day!!!!

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home