Boyish Charm

Thursday, February 23, 2006

Random photos...

When I did the photo shoot of my nephews, Zachary had just gotten out of the tub and insisted on some pictures of himself. I just couldn't get over how gorgeous his eyes look in this shot!



Here is a random shot of Nicolas wanting his picture taken. He gets in his modes where he just must have a photo!



This is a horribly blurry picture. I guess my camera got switched to manual focus and I didn't realize it when I took them. Oh well, here is what I have. The story...

Tyler had an assembly at school. Noah had came home from school and told me that Tyler won a gift card to McD's. I didn't ask to much because of course he didn't know.. lol. So we picked him up from tutoring a tad bit early. His principal was in the office and told me that she wanted to let me know how proud of him they were. Apparently there is a church in the area that adopted the school. The started a "Do The Right Thing" program to help get kids on better track. They asked each teacher in the school to choose one child out of their class that they felt deserved to win the "do the right thing" award and to write a paragraph explaining why. Tyler's teacher chose him. The principal and the church then looked at all the nominees and picked a 1st place winner and a 2nd place winner out of the whole school. My son got 2nd place. He was so excited but he couldn't get over how he just didn't win the bike that 1st got.. lol We tried to explain the huge accomplishment to him. Anyhow, he won a framed certificate and trophy and his teacher also gave him 4 certificates of things well done in school along with his $10 McD's card.

We are very proud of him. 2nd place out of hundreds of kids! That's our boy!!!


Daddy snoozing with Jonathan! This is a common sight to see in this house.

Uh Oh... looks like I need to get Noah in front of the camera.

This is all I have right now. I haven't touched my camera in almost 2 weeks now. I better clean off my memory card and get busy!

7 Comments:

  • At 12:33 PM PST, Blogger Unknown said…

    love the photos - yes, his eyes are georgeous! Jericho's eyes are so pretty right now, but I can't catch it on photo - they just look dark, bummer! tell Tyler congratulations - Annicka was remembering the last time we were at your house the other day - lol! bye for now

     
  • At 5:53 PM PST, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    GREAT pic's...I am so glad you are feeling better!

     
  • At 8:43 PM PST, Blogger Kristin said…

    These are gorgeous pictures Christine! So glad to see you back posting - love how great the byos look and congrats on that awesome award!!! :D

     
  • At 10:09 PM PST, Blogger Deanna Payne said…

    Glad you are feeling better. Congrats on the pregnancy and Good Luck!!!

     
  • At 10:36 AM PST, Blogger Erin said…

    Your boys are just SOOO cute Christina!

    I love the last photo of your husband withe Johnathan...what a precious pic!

     
  • At 11:39 PM PST, Blogger Steph said…

    Aww, I love sleeping with daddy pics...too precious!

     
  • At 5:38 PM PST, Blogger Unknown said…

    where are ya girl???

     

Post a Comment

<< Home