Boyish Charm

Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Craziness



I would have titled this "bad blogger", but I figured we all know this already!!! The past few days I have finally been back to myself a bit. Prior to that I have had no energy for anything. I still have this horrible cough, but I go to the doctor Thursday so I am trying to hold out until then.

Anyhow, my main reason for posting today is that I had to share my new car with you all.


Don and I had been talking about looking at used Excursions to fit our huge family. It was either that or a bus. So we looked online at used and there were only about half a dozen within a 50 mile radius of us. Saturday we just happened to drive by the car lot and thought, "hey, lets see if there are any around Midwest City". There were absolutely no used. We went to Joe Cooper Ford and they just happened to have their very last 2005 sitting on the lot.

Soooooo Needless to say we walked out of there the proud owners of a brand new 2005 Ford Eddie Bauer Excursion. We're pimpin' it now! :)

5 Comments:

  • At 9:38 AM PST, Blogger Kristin said…

    very very very cool!!

     
  • At 12:31 PM PST, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    WOWZERS....I love it!!!!!!!!!! You lucky gal...I am glad to hear you are feeling better too!! You have been in my thoughts and prayers!

     
  • At 5:01 PM PST, Blogger Unknown said…

    AWESOME!!! I'm patiently waiting for us to be able to afford a van ... I really miss having a mini-van! COOL - congrats!

     
  • At 5:36 AM PST, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Okay, define large? ;-) How many will the excursion hold. We're currently making do with a mini-van (max 7) and a camry (max 4, one broken seat belt). I'm very interested in your take on the excursion because in my mind I'm thinking maybe I should just do the 12 passenger van... (Glad you're feeling better!)

     
  • At 9:32 AM PST, Blogger Steph said…

    Sweet ride! You will love it!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home