Boyish Charm

Tuesday, June 13, 2006

You'd only believe it from pictures

... this is actually a continuation to our Sunday outing, but it so deserves its own post. After our canal ride we went to Bass Pro Shops. As we were getting ready to pull out of the parking lot onto Reno, Don looks to the West to make sure traffic is clear and then hollars out "Holy Sh*t, there's a herd of elephants walking down Reno!!!" I of course turned my head and sure enough... Elephants!
We were able to pull out ahead of them and headed to the parking lot on the opposite side of the street, I had to have pictures!
All in all we assume that they were from the Circus that was in town this weekend at the Ford center. They must have parked a mile out and decided to just walk the animals. Needless to say... not something that you would normally see in downtown OKC...

5 Comments:

  • At 6:45 AM PDT, Blogger Natalie Anderson said…

    That is awesome. That is very rare to see.

     
  • At 8:16 AM PDT, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    We saw the train come thru on Thursday at camp, that was a site and it seems several pic were shown, we didnt see the animals, just a lot of circus people on the train hangning out the doors/windows and all waving as the training was going by slowly. But yes the animals would have been cool to see!

    Tina The Hair Girl
    (cant remember my loggin info)
    I need to work on my blogging and quit poking! HA HA

     
  • At 8:18 AM PDT, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I acutally meant pics were taken, I just got done looking a pics thats why, and I never preview what I type, because I think it all sounds stupid or I add a ton more!

     
  • At 9:10 AM PDT, Blogger Unknown said…

    wow - that's amazing!!! I heard the circus was in town and wished I could have taken the kiddos!

     
  • At 10:10 PM PDT, Blogger Kristin said…

    that's just unreal lol!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home