Boyish Charm

Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Cool finds

The best crafter's mall that I know of is on the southside OKC. I don't get over there too much but when I do I go ga-ga....
I was on that side of town last night and only had a few kiddos with me so I figured I would stop in. I was so glad I did. The dealer that I drool over pretty much all of her stuff is going out of business due to her husband being ill. All of her merchandise was 70% off.... I walked out of there spending $34 and that was only because one item was from another booth and not on sale... Here are my goodies.....


1 Comments:

  • At 10:11 PM PDT, Blogger Kristin said…

    LOVE LOVE LOVE a good bargain and look at what all you came home with *sigh*!!! you are so gonna have to take me there sometime!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home