Boyish Charm

Thursday, June 22, 2006

Freaking out today!!!

I have my first professional photo shoot today. In 5 hours!!! I am doing our little league teams season pictures. I honestly think I can capture great pictures. We have been in sports long enough and I have bought enough packages to see what parents want. I am just nervous because A. I am very insecure... B. I am going to feel like an idiot being the center of attention and trying to capture these parents babies at their best... and C. I never am good and trying to sell myself. I actually hope to make some moeny at this and get my name out there to do more in the future.

Although.... There are storms moving in and it is supposed to rain, so it might be all up in the air as to whether tonight will be the night for photos or not. Regardless, I need to get prepared!

Pray for me that God will give me the strength I need to get through this and act professional!

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home