Boyish Charm

Monday, July 10, 2006

Summer is nearing the end...

... School enrollment is this week. 4 Kiddos going to school this year! WOW..

We went school supply shopping this afternoon and $200 later, we don't even have everything. Is that not unreal the stuff that they want. They required crayola brand on everything too... you can't save a buck or two and get the Roseart brand. How unreal is that. Luckily I can afford to pay for my kids school supplies, but I know that there are plenty of parents out there who struggle each year. Anyhow...

Zachary got his packback... ;) He is so excited to go to school, we'll see if it lasts though.

3 kiddos full day and 1 half day and for a short while, it'll be just Jonathan and I. Wow... what will I do?

School starts in a month and I still have school clothes to buy. I will have to see what all they are really in need of right now besides the normal... shoes, socks, underwear, belts... type stuff. Nicolas and Zachary share clothes, so they are pretty easy. Noah and Tyler can share shorts, but not shirts or pants and of course, Tyler is much pickier... Fun Fun Fun! Hope there are some good sales coming up, I'm gonna need them.

2 Comments:

  • At 9:21 PM PDT, Blogger Kristin said…

    man i know its expensive, but i have to say that school shopping is one of my absolute favorite pasttimes :)

     
  • At 2:49 PM PDT, Blogger Unknown said…

    I wanted to get a start on school supplies, but Gary and the kids were with me and Gary wanted me to wait!!! I wish I knew when Annicka's school starts??? anyhow, sounds like you're getting ready! fun fun!!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home