Boyish Charm

Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Tagged... kindda

I took this from Kelli Crowe's blog... fun fun! ;)

1. How old are you? 29 (for a little while longer)

2. How many kids do you have if any? 5.5 The 6th is due early October

3. Are you married, single, divorced, widow,? Married.

4. What is your occupation? I have so many that I don't know if I will get them all... Mommy, Wife, Friend, Daughter, Sister, Aunt, Sister-in-law, wanna-be photographer, wanna-be scrapper, co-owner of a security agency... etc. etc. etc.

5. What are your passions? My Family, photography, scrapping, reading

6. Are you a dreamer or a dream seeker? dreamer.... Definitley. I don't feel like I have time to seek anything right now.

7. Are you happy with the way you life has turned out? Most definitely.

8. Are you a scrapper and if so how many hours a week do you scrap? I think I am a scrapper. I have this huge scraproom of stuff that I need to unpack. If I could get it all unpacked and organized, I bet I would actually be able to scrap.

9. What do you want to do before you die? Explore

10. What is your favorite food? I have so many... lately I am on a steamed veggie kick. I love steak too and tators... I just love food! I don't think that there is much I don't like.

11. What is the food you hate the most? Hate? That's such a strong word. Maybe anchovies.

12. What is the most embarrassing thing that has ever happened to you? Hmmm.. having a newborn and walking around in public with a shirt that has been leaked on, Just something about wet boob spots that aren't very appealing.

13. What is the happiest day of your life thus far? I have so many. The day I got married, had children, etc etc... of course, my kids make me proud and that is always a happy day.

14. Are you a neat freak? Or a dirty house cleaner? Not a neat freak, although I would like to be. I try to keep a clean house, but with 5 boys and all these pets running under foot, it's kind of tough.

who to tag....
Kristin
Sasha
Natalie
and anyone else that wants to play!!! ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home